1. No overnight guests and should leave by no later than 11pm.
2. All guests must be approved and registered prior to arrival. The property is restricted to registered guests and all unauthorized guests will be considered to be trespassing.
3. Dogs must be approved prior to rental. Hypoallergenic dogs are welcomed but no dogs on beds or shoreline. All dogs on a leach while on the grounds. Excessive barking is not tolerated and arrangement will be made with dog care facility.
4. No noise after 11pm.
5. Excessive drinking and inappropriate or obnoxious behaviour will not be tolerated and guests will be asked to leave.
6. Small camp fires are allowed when there is no fire ban and no wind. Precautions must taken to ensure safety which includes ensuring water accessibility in case of fire. Fires must be authorized and supervised and fully extinguished.
7. Please do not move any lawn furniture.
8. Cottages are expected to be found in the same condition as they were upon arrival.
9. Garbage must in clear plastic bags. Renters will be asked to take garbage home if not sorted or in black garbage bags or will be charges a fee for disposal.
10. White bath towels or tea towels are not to be used for household cleaning or as beach towels.
11. No tents allowed in premise unless authorized.
12. Arrival time is at 3 pm and departure is at 11 am.
13. Water is filtered and treated but not to be used as potable drinking water. One large bottle is provided with each rental, a few of five dollar per bottle will be charged.
14. Please do not smoke in your cottage or bunkie.
15. Linens and white towels are provided but please bring your own beach towel.
16. Coffee maker and utensils are provided but renters provide their own food.
17. Bedding and pillows are provided. Air mattress provided in loft for children but sleeping bags will be required.
18. Water shoes are recommended when swimming in the lake.
19. Wifi is provided but owner is not responsible for the performance or outages and may be affected by inclement weather and the number of users at any one time.
20. Rentals must be fully paid two weeks prior to arrival and renters must confirm two days prior to their arrival.
21. All deposits and payments must be made by credit card and your security deposit will be refunded by cheque immediately after your departure.
22. Illicit or illegal drugs on the property will be reported to the police.